At Physiomedic, we employ only the
finest and most highly skilled physical therapy practitioners.
All certified and rigorously trained, our team members are
dedicated to offering each patient the highest quality of
therapeutic care, with a commitment to doing the utmost to
ensure the patient's health and physical comfort. Furthermore,
Physiomedic regularly partakes in training courses so as to keep
in line with the most up-to-date methods and practices in the
field. They also administer training courses to benefit
therapists and patients in Jordan and the region.
The chief technician has been a long practicing therapist with broad knowledge and expertise in the field. Equipped with a rich background of internationally certified degrees, he has also served in various high level practitioner positions, as well as a teacher of the field in the region. The Physiomedic team strongly believes in manual therapy, hands-on techniques, and the encouragement of the patient to be an active and key part of his/her own treatment plan.
Courses attended by Our therapist include:
1. Neurodynamics - Sheffield Hallam University, U.K. in
coordination with the Jordanian physiotherapy society.
2. Orthopedic Manual Physical Therapy (lumbar spine, hip joint and knee joint) - The Ola-Grimsby Institute, USA.
3. Kinesio Taping Techniques - Occupational Therapist, USA.
4. McKenzie Approach, Levels A and B - McKenzie International Institute - New Zealand, in cooperation with the JPTS.
5. ntroduction to McKenzie Approach - Physiomedic, Jordan, in cooperation with the JPTS.
6. Highlights on the McKenzie Approach given for Syrian therapists in Damascus in cooperation with the Syrian Physiotherapy Association -
7. Low Back Pain Physiotherapy Management, using the McKenzie method - Physiomedic, Jordan in cooperation with JPTS and New York
Institute of Technology (NYIT).